Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Fitness Journey

Today. My fitness journey begins today. I'm tired of "trying" to start and not getting very far because of some thing stressful, or someone coming to visit, or any other excuses I've been using since the baby was born. I'm done! I'm tired of reading about how everyone else is having these great epiphanys and having their journey and now they look great and I'm still sitting here on my couch with my bellay sticking out like I'm still preggo (except I'm not) its my turn Dammit!!

Hello, my name is Melissa and I'm an emotional eater, a lover of food, and just a plain pig sometimes.

I'm not anymore though, starting today, I'm a person who cares about what goes into my mouth (thats what she said ;)), a person who wants to be a good example for my daughter, a person who likes running (eech! well trying to like it anyway). I'm going to stop just looing at fitness posters and actually use them as motivation to get off my fat ass! Granted, I'm not severely overweight, but I'm far enough that I need to change now, before my unhealthy obsession with fried food gets me into clothing that looks like a tent because I have become the size of a small elephant.

Hello, my name is Melissa and I'm a fitness junkie/health nut because I care.

Come with me on this journey, starting in the moring. I'll tell you how it went tomorrow night! Also side note, my baby girl rolled from her back to her belly tonight!!! *Proud momma fist pump*

No comments:

Post a Comment